Challenges Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 4 Week 2 are already known, with a little research of game files by iFireMonkey. Once again, eight different challenges available for week 2 that will send us all over the map. Seven of the challenges are worth 25 000 XP, which is a 50,000 XP.
- Digging chests Salty Springs (0/7) – 25000 XP
- Get to The eliminations Authority (0/3) -25000 XP
- Dance on different sentinels heads to the cemetery watchmen (0/3) – 25000 XP
- Destroy boats Craggy Cliffs (0/7) – 25000 XP
- (0/4) – 25,000 XP
- Get on a motorboat under bridges steel of different colors (0/3) – 25000 XP
- Search S.H.I.E.L.D. chests inside Quinjets (0/7) – 50000 XP
- Deals damage to opponents Catty Corner (0/500) – 25000 XP
You will need to search the chests Salty Springs and get eliminations to the Authority. This potentially suggests that something happens to the Authority, as the building is currently abandoned. Dancing on Sentinel heads can be done Sentinel Graveyard, a new landmark on the map to Chapter 2 of season 4.
The mystery challenge is interesting and it is clearly redacted information that might reveal the game what will happen in the game during the week 2. We will update this challenge since it went online Thursday, September 3.
Remember, there will be a new challenge Wolverine next week, we will have a full guide on how to complete it as soon as it will be revealed. Each week, a new challenge will be Wolverine in the game until the final challenge comes in Week 6 and we put hands on the Wolverine skin and waking challenges.